Monday, 10 October 2011

NYCC – Where To Find Me

Once again I shall be joyfully maggoting my way through the proverbial Big Apple at this year’s New York Comic Convention, held at the Jacob Javitz centre off 11th Avenue. This year I’m appearing courtesy of those superb purveyors of Wrong at Avatar Press, and I’ll be most commonly found cluttering up their stall: booth number #1930. There I’ll be promoting the new “Crossed” comics we’re presenting in the near future, as well as various other more secretive projects…

On Friday 14th, I’ll also be signing at the Marvel Comics booth (#654) between 12pm and 1pm, and the 2000AD booth between 1pm and 1.50pm. Come find me for the scribblement and the gossipment in either location.

Look forward to seeing you there,

-Si.

1 comment:

adg3825 said...

It was a pleasure meeting you! I hadn't realized you wrote the Kavita Rao one-shot in "Curse of the Mutants." I loved that book!

--The short, round guy with the Midwest Standard accent who was there on Friday.